Best Smart Prepaid Load

Updated:  May 26, 2018

Kindly read this Link:  best-prepaid-mobile-loads-in-philippines  because it has important information about prepaid loads.

CURRENT prepaid PROMO:

1 hour of you tube equivalent to 1 GB, renewed daily until validity period of availed promo expires

Free YouTube promo runs until July 15, 2018. Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5383 and 5385 Series of 2018. 1hr of YouTube is at 720p video quality.

SMART prepaid promos link:

These are the best Smart prepaid promos for me:

1.  First, I buy a regular load worth P300 (from GCASH or buy from load retailer) to get free all net texts.  Load as you please 😋, here's the link:  Regular load denomination and free texts

Use regular load to buy SAKTODATA99 (send to 9999) because it has:


  1. 70 minute calls to Smart, Sun & TNT
  2. 500 MB data
  3. 30 days validity period
  4. Current promo: free 1Gb of you tube daily for 30 days
  5. This promo does not provide texts.
  6. If you load again before validity ends, the new load and data adds up to the balance.  Like for example you have a balance of 10 minute calls + 70 = 80 minute calls, data of 12 MB + 500 =512MB
  7. I am not a heavy user of mobile data when I'm out of the house so this is enough for me but if I really need data, I will buy from GLOBE.  
2.  I need regular load of 600 to buy UCT600 to 9999 for my husband.  It has:
  1. Unlimited calls to Smart, TNT and Sun
  2. Valid for 60days
  3. Unlimited texts to All Networks
  4. 2GB for FB Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp 
  5. Current promo: free 1Gb of you tube daily for 60 days
  6. This saves P100 compared to UCT350 
3.  Need regular load of 350 to buy UCT350 to 9999 for my husband if I don't have enough GCASH fund.  It has:
  1. Unli calls to SMART, TNT and SUN
  2. Unlimited texts to All Networks
  3.  Valid for 30 days
  4. 1GB for Messenger, Viber, Whatsapp
  5. Current promo: free 1Gb of you tube daily for 30 days
4.  Need P100 regular load for ALLOUT99 to 9999.  It has:
  1. 1GB Data 
  2. Valid for 7 days
  3. Unlimited Facebook 
  4. Unli All Net SMS 
  5. 100 mins calls to Smart, TNT, SUN 
  6. Buying this weekly is luxury for only P396, enjoying everything for 4 weeks.
Notes:
  1. Cheapest is Smart saktodata99 combined with Facebook Messenger if you are really thrifty.  I load any amount on my sun Sim to keep it active so that my other friends can also call me there.  Since I also need Smart, l combine this with Globe as my main Sim and spend less than P300 total in keeping my 3 numbers plus monthly freebies.  Very economical and convenient 😎.  Please see best-globe-prepaid-load for me.
  2. Pasaload-code-for-smart-sun-globe     
  3. How Smart PASALOAD works  
  4. Where to buy regular load:

    1. Purchase Smart Prepaid Call, Text and Data Cards from Smart retailers and major malls & convenience stores nationwide! 
    2. GCASH





Comments

Popular Posts