Best Prepaid Mobile Loads in the Philippines

Updated:  May 26, 2018

We have three (3) mobile networks in the Philippines.  But we only need one sim right? Well I say, why not enjoy all!

Keeping 3 different sim networks (if you have 2 phones 😃) to save from extra charge is not expensive after all.  Let me explain:
  1. Have you ever heard of the new law on prepaid loads?  Here's the link if you want to read:   prepaid-loads-regardless-of-amount.  
  2. Keeping a few amount on the not so important sim will keep it active.  
  3. You and your friends can connect with each other with no extra charge, if you can imagine what I am saying. 😃 Ex.  A's main sim is SUN.  B's main sim is  Smart. C's main sim is Globe.  They can all connect with you without extra charge if their main sim has unlimited promo because you are keeping 3 Sim cards.  You can do the same if they also keep 3 Sim cards.
  4. To choose which main sim card to use, and to see which has the best monthly promo, kindly read these links:

Summary of prepaid REGULAR PROMO loads with monthly unli:

  1. Smart P600/60days = unli SMART, TNT, SUN calls, unli all net texts, no data for surfing.
  2. Globe P254/30 days = 510 minute globe calls + 1000 all net texts + 1GB data + reloadable
  3. Sun P350 = unli SMART, TNT, SUN calls, unli all net texts, 1 GB data
  4. Monthly promos/freebies matter a lot! Just like the free 1gb youtube daily of smart. Hah, that's a lot, wow!  Visiting GLOBE, SMART & SUN websites will keep you updated of the promos.



The best loads for me are:
Smart SAKTODATA99 combined with Globe as my main sim.  I load any amount on my sun Sim to keep it active so that my other friends can also call me there. I was spending less than P300 in keeping my 3 numbers, enjoying monthly calls, text, data plus freebies.  Very economical and convenient 😎.

I say Globe is economical if you know what you really need to buy.  And I say that Globe has the best signal, be it call, text, or data here in Subic.  And Smart has the best monthly freebies 😎.  They are perfect together 😊.

Facebook Messenger (FM) is the cheapest way of communication because it has free messages, calls, and video calls to anyone with active FM around the world but it needs data or internet.

Click this link for information about PASALOAD Code-for-smart-sun-globe.





Comments

Popular Posts