Tickets sold 6 months before Celine Dion's concert 2018




OMG!  Attending Celine Dion's concert in Manila, Philippines was my dream came true.

When I saw my friend's post on Facebook of Celine's performance in Las Vegas in January 2018,  I felt amazed already. And so I googled about Celine's upcoming concerts.  

Guess what?  The first result of that search was Celine's concert in the Philippines!!! And tickets were not on sale yet.  Meaning, I have the chance to buy!

So one day before the scheduled selling of her tickets, I asked my daughter to check on how to buy them.  And she discovered on that day that SM Tickets offered a pre-selling of the concert's ticket.  Only General admission was up for sale and was selling like hotcakes.  Every second, seats are getting fewer, our chosen seats were gone fast.  Gosh, buying was a bit  stressful.  

We bought 3 tickets on January 17, 2018.  I went to the concert with my husband and my mom on July 19, 2018.  It was a 6-month wait.

Oh yeah!!! Other sellers (ticket agencies probably) tripled the price of concert tickets.

The moment has come!!! On July 19, 2018, we left from SBFZ, Olongapo City at 1pm. We were happy to go to Mall of Asia, Manila that early.  But to our dismay traffic started from Nagtahan bridge to Querino Avenue to Roxas Blvd.  We did not have the chance to have a stop over because of traffic.  We arrived at the corner street of MOA at 7pm already.  Good thing Jollibee was just at that corner and we were able to do our awaited personal thing 🙃 and ate Dinner. 

The concert started at 8pm and it was Veronicdicaire who performed for 1 hour.  She's very very talented.  I want to see her again.

As much as I can remember, Celine performed her own hits from 9 to 10pm and sang other artists' hit songs at 10 to 11 pm.

The moment I heard her sing "The power of love", my tears fell.  I can't help it.  And it happened every time she sings my favorite songs.

All I can say is, CELINE DION is so gifted.  I never heard her breathe while singing, nor sound tired.  I actually felt sleepy on one of her songs.  She's like an angel to me.  She looks so clean and bright.  She said thank you Manila, I say, THANK YOU CELINE FOR COMING TO THE PHILIPPINES!  

This experience was unforgettable including the traffic haha. Thousands of people went to her concert, imagine how much traffic it created, before and after that. 😎




Comments

Popular Posts