Best cure for Tonsilitis



Tonsillitis is the worst disease I ever had because it was too painful for me.  I never cried in delivering children but I did with tonsillitis.  I was given antibiotics but it didn't cure me.  I was told by my doctor that if it gets worst, my tonsils need to be removed.

In the worst scenario, I said to myself, body parts are essential to good health, taking out a part is not right.  This time I was mad.  I bought herbal books.  I read them, I summarized them, and found the cure!!!

The best cure for tonsilitis is just "salabat".

Salabat is the Tagalog version of ginger tea.  1/8 kg peeled ginger, sliced into small pieces, need to be boiled with 1 cup of water in a glass pot until its color becomes brown or water becomes ½ cup, low heat only.

Let it cool before drinking at least 15ml or just gargle it before going to bed and after brushing teeth in the morning for 5 days.  I want it warm.  

This healed my tonsillitis but after two weeks the disease came back, once.  I drunk salabat and/or gargled again for 3 days and my tonsillitis never came back.  I took 500 mg of good quality vitamin C twice a day for 5 days and once daily after that.

No need for antibiotics and EENT doctor ever since!!!

This happened in 1998.

Everyone must research on how to keep a good immune system because it is vital to health.   I will tell in the future, how I keep my immune system in good health.

I will also reveal how I cured my "7 years of nasal allergy" later.

Comments

Popular Posts